Our district is participating in a School Climate Transformation Survey through the School Climate Transformation Grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Education. The survey will allow schools to measure conditions for learning to improve the school’s environment.
The results will be used to develop and implement data driven targeted interventions that will:
- Address suspensions and expulsions related to substance use and violence
- Reduce the use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs
- Improve academic achievement
- Increase student safety
- Increase graduation rates
- Reduce dropout rates
- Reduce at risk social behaviors
- Provide a continuum of mental health services to serve youth and families
- Provide services to enhance pro-social skills for youth and families
We are asking all of our parents to participate in this annual survey. We thank you in advance for your participation.
Please click the link below to take the survey.